Four Brownwood residents remained jailed late Thursday afternoon after deputies arrested them Wednesday on drug charges.
Sheriff's deputies started out serving a search and arrest warrant at a south Brownwood home Wednesday, and ended up making the arrests at three locations.
According to deputies' reports and Brown County Jail records, those arrested were:
• Adriana Carrillo, 26, charged with possession of a controlled substance in a drug free zone, delivery of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
• Amanda Carrillo, 31, charged with possession of a controlled substance in a drug free zone.
• Valentina Chelette, 41, three charges of possession of a controlled substance in a drug free zone and possession of marijuana. Chelette was also being held on a motion to revoke probation.
• Rollie Lopez, 33, manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance in a drug free zone and possession of marijuana.
Narcotics detective Carlyle Gover and other deputies served the search and arrest warrant, which named Lopez and both Carrillo suspects, in the 900 block of Seventh, where they arrested Amanda Carrillo.
Gover and investigator James Stroope located Lopez standing outside the CVS store on Austin Avenue, where they arrested him. Deputies located Adrianna Carrillo at a home in the 1800 block of Durham, and also arrested Chelette at that location.
In other incidents:
• Deputies were dispatched recently to the jail, where they took reports on two unrelated fights between inmates. A deputy also took a report of retaliation against a jailer. An inmate said he would beat a female jailer because she put him in segregation due to his behavior inside a population cell.
• Deputy Jim Cornelius took a report from a whom who said someone used her identity to file a tax return with the IRS for 2013.
Others booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday were:
Fabian Arriga, 35, Bangs, theft by check.
Dustin Atkins, 19, Brownwood, continuous violence toward family.
Ricky Guerra, 25, Brownwood, traffic warrants.
Debra Lowrey, 41, Brownwood, public nuisance, failure to appear.
Lola Pollard, 29, Brownwood, possession of controlled substance.
Demory Wilson Jr., 21, Brownwood, possession of marijuana.