This is my first-ever letter to the editor. I am writing in support of Jim Keffer for State Representative. Since I dislike negative politics, I will remain positive:
1. As the only doctor in a small town, I am positive that Mr. Keffer has helped me and other doctors in small communities be able to remain in practice.
2. As a Christian, I am positive Mr. Keffer is a dedicated church-going believer.
3. As a volunteer Medical Director of a pregnancy help center, I am positive Mr. Keffer is pro-life.
4. As a cancer survivor, I am positive that Mr. Keffer has supported cancer research.
5. As a gun owner, I am positive Mr. Keffer supports my rights to bear arms.
6. As a land owner and rancher, I am positive Mr. Keffer will protect my water, land and mineral interests.
7. As the president of a four-county medical society, I am positive Mr. Keffer has fought to keep doctors in Texas and bring more doctors to Texas.
Please be positive and get out and vote for Jim Keffer as our state representative.
Philip R. Webb, M.D.