An unwanted person report led to the arrest of a 66-year-old Brownwood man on a parole warrant and on a new charge of possession of marijuana, sheriff's officials said.
Deputy Shade Tidwell was dispatched Saturday to property on Green River Road, where a man said a relative was not welcome there.
Tidwell learned that Joe Paul had a parole warrant and made the arrest. Tidwell also located marijuana, Tidwell's report states.
In other incidents:
• Deputy Terry Sliter was dispatched Sunday to property on Highway 279 on a report of stolen property.
• Brownwood police were dispatched Friday to the 3500 block of Rhodes, where a woman said a man assaulted her.
• Police were dispatched Saturday to the 1000 block of Avenue I on a report that electronic items were taken from an unlocked RV.
• Police were dispatched Sunday to the 300 block of Bluffview, where a fence was damaged in a hit-and-run.
• Police arrested 17-year-old Brownwood residents Alexis Gonzalez and Nicole Gravitt on theft charges Friday after an attempted shoplifting at Walmart.
• Police were dispatched Saturday to Walmart, where they cited two males for theft under $50.
Others booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday were:
Cheyenne Batt, 19, Brownwood, failure to appear, theft.
Gabriel Campos Jr., 30, Brownwood, motion to revoke for theft.
Juan Castillo, 18, Brownwood, theft.
Jessica Hardaway, 19, Bangs, assault.
Anthony Lumpkin, 21, Brownwood, seven-day commitment.
Vincent Monson, 56, Brownwood, public intoxication.
Vallerie Neal, 18, Brownwood, theft.
Christopher Reynolds, 28, Magnolia, possession of marijuana.
Maria Robledo, 49, Early, failure to give information/render aid, traffic warrant.
Juan Robles Jr., 21, Brownwood, possession of a controlled substance, possession of dangerous drug.
Jackson Weekley, 20, Brownwood, possession of a controlled substance.