• Medical emergency — 500 block of Longhorn, Lifeguard transported.
• Medical emergency — 100 block of Sunrise, Lifeguard transported.
• 9-1-1 hang-up call — 200 block of Early, officer checked on caller. No problem. Accidental.
• Animal complaint — North Highway 183/Old Comanche Road, fox injured or sick.
• Intoxicated driver — 900 block of Early. Officer located vehicle, driver was not intoxicated. Driver warned about his driving.
• Intoxicated driver — 100 block of Early, vehicle coming from Brownwood, reported to be all over road. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate the vehicle.
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Abbey, Lifeguard transporting.
• Welfare check — 800 block of Early, caller concerned about subject being suicidal. MHMR contacted and met with subject.
• Accident — 100 block of Early, vehicle/pedestrian. Pedestrian was severely injured, Air Evac transported patient to Fort Worth hospital.
• Accident — C.C. Woodson/Early, no injuries.
• Domestic disturbance — 130 Sudderth, caller reported male/female screaming in area but couldn’t provide an apartment number. Officer checked the area and was unable to find any disturbance or hear anything.
• Animal complaint — 100 block of Chaparral, caller reported two dogs in her yard. Owner picked up dogs before officer arrived.
• Possible intoxicated person — 100 block of Early, subject not intoxicated.
• Alarm call — 100 block of Early, building secure.
• Accident — CR 267, subject ran on foot. K-9 assisted in search.
• Fire call — 100 block of Allen, grass fire from power lines.
• Suspicious vehicle — 500 block of Early, officer located suspicious vehicle at car lot. Several subjects looking at vehicles. Everything checked out OK.
• Accident — 200 block of Early, minor with no injuries.
• Animal complaint — Canal/Homewood Circle, stray dogs taken to animal shelter.
• Reckless driver — Highway 183 North north toward Early, vehicle weaving on highway. Officer located vehicle and checked the driver. Driver not impaired and was given a warning.
• Agency assist with Bangs PD — 300 block of Early.
• Agency assist with BCSO — 300 block of North Highway 183, domestic disturbance.
Wednesday, Jan. 31
Burglary of building — 600 block of Early, forced entry into a building, suspects then stolen two vehicles from car lot.
• Burglary of vehicle — 500 block of Early, items stolen items from bed of a pickup.
• Suspicious call — 500 block of Early, subjects sleeping in a car, possibly homeless, gone on officer’s arrival.
• Theft — 1700 block of Early, caller reported someone stole wedding ring.
• Domestic disturbance — 130 Sudderth, male/female screaming. No violence, both parties separated.
• Civil standby — 500 block of Sunrise.
• Accident — 1000 block of Early, person fell out of a car and vehicle ran over her foot. Caller was ER.
Tuesday, Jan. 31
• Unsecure premises — 400 block of Gorman, officer located, building unsecured. Building was checked out and everything OK. Building was secured
• Accident — 300 block of Gorman, roadway blocked, no injuries
• Trespassing — walk-in to PD. Complainant wanted options for possible criminal trespass warning.
• Welfare check — 100 block of Williams, caller was worried about a child in the home. Everything was OK.
• Aggravated assault with deadly weapon — 100 block of McDonald. Caller stated her boyfriend threatened to kill her and pointed a handgun at her. Officers completed an investigation and obtained a warrant for the suspect, Lucus Lanier, who wasarrested the following day at his home on County Road 411
• Theft — 500 block of Early, subject stole several shirts from the business. Officer is investigating.
• Theft of vehicle — 800 block of Scarlet, Caller stated her son got mad and took her keys and vehicle. Caller called back a few days later and canceled the report.
• Burglary of building — 600 block of Early, someone broke into the building and stole numerous key fobs and then stole two vehicles, a white 2013 Dodge dually and an orange 1998 Dodge pickup. The dually was recovered Thursday but the orange 1998 Dodge is still stolen. The investigation is continuing on the case.
Early police blotter