• Theft — Mountain View, May, woman said her ex-step-mother stole property from residence.
• Criminal mischief — Valley Vista, Early, deputy Toby Mathis dispatched on report of a man who broke the water meter for his rental property.
• Forgery — Cheyenne Drive, May.
• Theft — 3700 Golding.
• Theft — Walmart.
• Theft — United Supermarkets, citation issued.
• Theft — CVS on Commerce.
• Assault — Tanglewood Drive and Live Oak.
• DWI — U.S. Highway 377 East, deputy Marvin Simpson and Early officer responded to a report of a reckless driver. After locating the vehicle and observing the driving, a traffic stop was made. Mark Gibson, 59, was arrested on a charge of DWI second.
• Assault — CR 257, Early, deputy Jose Rodriguez dispatched to a welfare check. After further investigation, Jack Walker, 69, of Early, was arrested on an assault charge.
• Assault — CR 381, Cpl. Joe Thomas dispatched to domestic disturbance. Sean Reed, 46, of Early, was arrested on two assault charges.
• Vehicle burglary — 2000 block of Seventh.
• Theft — 2000 block of Austin.
• Disorderly conduct — Walmart.
• Burglary — 1600 block of Eighth, thousands of dollars worth of household items and appliances taken.
• DWI — 400 block of South Broadway, officers responded to minor accident, driver arrested.
• Theft — U.S. 183 South, Early. Deputy Simpson met with a man who said he fell victim to a scam through the dating ap MeetMe. The man said photos were exchanged. Someone claiming to be a female’s father informed him the MeetMe police had arrested the woman and needed money to get out of jail.
• Aggravated assault — Officer responded to Brownwood Regional Medical Center.
• Traffic stop — 2800 block of Southside, subject arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, possession of a dangerous drug.
• Theft — 1800 block of Ninth, two bicycles taken from yard.
• Theft — 1300 block of Avenue A.
• Drugs/narcotics — officers were dispatched to 2800 block of U.S. Highway 377 South.
• Theft — Walmart, citation issued for theft.
• Pedestrian stop — Main and Poplar, male arrested on outstanding warrant and on drug charge.