Wednesday, March 28
• Motorist assist — 1700 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle broke down, drive had help coming.
• Accident — Early Boulevard/Jenkins Springs Road. Minor accident, no injuries. One vehicle left scene, drove approximately one block. Pulled into residence and around back. Driver and vehicle located, four citations issued to fleeing driver.
• Child abuse — 130 Sudderth, two young girls wandering parking lot. Mother located, stated she didn’t realize there were no after school classes today.
• Unwanted person — 100 block of Early Boulevard, caller wanted subject out of his apartment. Officers located weapon and marijuana in subject’s property. Weapon was stolen from Abilene. Gage Woodcock arrested for theft of firearm and possession of marijuana
• Animal complaint — Longhorn/Salt Creek, caller complaining about aggressive pit bulls. Officer attempting to locate dogs and owners.
• Welfare check — 100 block of McDonald, caller not able to get in touch with her father who has health issues. Officer stated no one is home.
Thursday, March 29
• Reckless driver — Highway 377 East toward Early. Truck swerving on roadway. Officer located truck and followed all way through town and observed no violations.
• Terroristic Threat — Walk-in complainant stated a subject has posted messages on Facebook he believes are threatening toward him. Options provided.
• Suspicious — vehicle coming from Brownwood. Caller believed driver was smoking marijuana. Officers looked for vehicle but unable to locate.
• Suspicious — 700 block of Gorman. Caller drove by subject standing in yard with rifle. Officer checked area, unable to locate. Property in question is partially outside city. Legal to be shooting outside city limit.
• Juvenile problem — 400 block of Longhorn, juveniles on bicycles hitting mailboxes. Juveniles located, no damage done at this time. Juveniles warned.
• Suspicious call – 300 East commerce. Assist BPD unit
Friday, March 30
• Motorist assist — 3000 block of North Hwy 183.
• 9-1-1 hang-up, 200 block of Early Boulevard, juveniles playing on phone.
• Suicide attempt — 200 block of Hillcrest.
• Disorderly conduct — 200 block of McDonald, subject in camo colored vehicle drove into caller’s yard, then drove away. Officer checked the area. unable to locate the vehicle.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Reckless driver — 100 block of Sudderth, subject driving recklessly around complex. Officers located vehicle. The driver, Jerry Marney, 24, of Bangs, arrested on outstanding parole violation warrant.
• Suspicious — 100 BLOCK OF Meadow Lane. People sitting in vehicle with cab-light on. Caller requested them be checked. Vehicle gone on officer’s arrival.
Saturday, March 31
• Alarm call — 300 block of Early Boulevard, Building secure ground level.
• Suspicious — caller stated driver appeared to have passed out at the traffic light. Vehicle gone on officer’s arrival. Unable to locate vehicle in area.
• Alarm call — 400 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
• Panic alarm — 400 block of Early Boulevard, no problems. Unknown why alarm went off.
• Animal complaint — 200 block of East Hall court.
• Lost property — 300 block of Early Boulevard.
• Suspicious — CR 316. Vehicle stopped around wastewater plant equipment. Vehicle was construction manage checking equipment.
Sunday, April 1
• Accident — C.C. Woodson/Early Boulevard, two vehicles, no injuries. Minor damage. At-fault driver issued citation.
• Accident — Highway 279, agency assist. Sheriff’s office requested assistance with traffic.
• Unwanted person — North Highway 183. Settled by separation.
• Reckless driver — McDonald Drive, subjects riding four-wheelers. Subjects gone on officer’s arrival.
• Suspicious — East River Oaks/Garmon, male walking down road in the dark. Caller almost hit the subject. Subject located and advised to stay off the roadway.
Monday, April 2
• 9-1-1 hang up — 200 block of CR Agency assist for sheriff’s office, everything OK.
• Violation of protective order — walk-in, complainant wanted to file report against husband.
• Hit and run — 200 block of Crescent. Parked vehicle hit by unknown car.
• Motorist assist — 600 block of Garmon, 18-wheeler ran out of fuel.
• Reckless driver — 100 block of McDonald, kids riding go-carts. Officer located kids and met with parent to explain the law.
• Theft — 200 block of Early Boulevard.
• Medical emergency — 100 block of Meadow Glen, Lifeguard transported.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Park, caller stated her dogs were upset over something in the area. Officer checked the area, nothing found.
• Noise nuisance — 130 Sudderth, loud music reported. Officer checked the area, nothing heard.
• Suicide attempt — 700 block of Longhorn.