Thursday, June 7
• Theft — CR 438. Sheriff’s Sgt. Pete Bastardo took a report on a lost/stolen tablet.
• Theft — CR 559. Deputy Marvin Simpson took a phone call from a who said the license plate was missing from his boat trailer. He was unsure if it was stolen or misplaced.
Friday, June 8
• Assault — 1200 bock of Main. Officer on patrol saw couple arguing in a vehicle stopped in the road. Investigation revealed an assault had just occurred and an arrest was made.
• Assault — 500 block of Main, individual taken to Brownwood Regional Medical Center with injuries.
• Hit and run — 1000 block of Pecan.
• Harassment — 600 block of North Center.
• Identity theft — CR 551. Deputy Stephen Thompson took a report from a woman who received a credit card in the mail for which she did not apply.
• Assault — East Highway 377. Deputy Caleb took a report from a man who said he was struck in the face by a known suspect.
Saturday, June 9
• Criminal mischief — 400 block of Main.
• Assault — Officer disputed to front of Law Enforcement Center for report.
Sunday, June 10
• Domestic disturbance — 1400 block of Second.
• Theft — Walmart.
• Warrant service — Sheriff’s Cpl. Cpl. Taylor Fletcher performed a warrant service in the 1400 block of Coggin and arrested Clifton Netherton, 37, of Brownwood, on a bond withdrawal warrant for injury to a child and on a new charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Monday, June 11
• Aggravated assault with a weapon — CR 494, May. Deputy Jayson Bastardo took a report from a male who said he was assaulted by his brother in July 2017.