• Burglary of a building — Elm Oak Drive. Deputy Burke was dispatched on a burglary report. The complainant said his storage building was broken into and several pieces of equipment were taken. • Criminal trespass warning — FM 2492. Deputy Burke was dispatched on a dispute call. Burke issued a criminal trespass warning on behalf of the complainant.
Friday, July 6
• Forgery — Deputy Bastardo took a walk-in report from a man who said his ex-wife forged his name on a tax refund check from 2014.
Saturday, July 7
• Unauthorized use of vehicle — South Highway 183. Deputy Rodriguez was dispatched on a report of a stolen vehicle.
• DWI — FM 2525 and C.C. Woodson. Deputy Fabbiani checked on a vehicle that was stopped with a sleeping driver at the wheel. After conducting a field sobriety test, Fabbiani arrested the driver, Isaiah Nevarez, 22, of Zephyr, on a DWI charge with an added charge of possession of marijuana.
• Assault — Belfast Drive. Cpl. Thomas was dispatched on a domestic disturbance. The caller said she and her daughters had an argument that turned physical.
Sunday, July 8
• Theft — CR 411. Deputy Thompson met with the complainant who said people she’d been staying with stole numerous items of stored property at their home.
• Assault — CR 334, Blanket. Deputy Thompson met with the complainant who said his live-in girlfriend bit him during an argument.
• Agency assist — West Austin Avenue. Deputy Rodriguez assisted officer with a subject who was resisting arrest.