Friday, Aug. 17
• Harassment — 900 block of Crothers.
• Ht and run — 400 block of Fisk.
• Interfere with child custody — 1800 block of 10th.
l• Animal bite — 1700 block of Austin.
• Domestic disturbance — 1300 block of Belle Plain, woman said ex-boyfriend assaulted her. Suspect was located and arrested.
Saturday, Aug. 18
• Burglary of building — 700 block of Austin.
• Domestic disturbance — 1000 block of La Monte, suspect arrested.
• Assault — 1900 block of Avenue B, complainant said male struck him with truck.
• Traffic stop — 300 block of East Commerce, arrested subject for possession of marijuana.
Sunday, Aug. 19
• Accident — 1800 block of Main Boulevard. Officer saw a vehicle accident which resulted in the arrest of male for DWI second, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, evading arrest and fleeing scene of accident.
• Vehicle burglary — 2300 block of Stephen F. Austin, batteries, copper pieces and hydraulic fuel tank taken.
• Theft — 1000 block of Avenue H.
• Theft — 1600 block of Eighth.
• Burglary of habitation — 1100 block of Magnolia.
• Traffic stop — 1500 block of Vincent, male arrested for possession of marijuana.
The following were booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday:
Christopher Baker, 32, Brownwood, motion to revoke for unlawful possession of firearm by felon
Mallory Basio, 29, Brownwood, bond withdrawal/bail jumping
Jeffrey Beck, 23, Brownwood, evading arrest, DWI second, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, duty on striking fixture
Justin Becker, 22, Los Angeles, Calif., possession of marijuana
Scott Coker, 25, Brownwood, failure to appear
Jaime Contreras, 37, Brownwood, traffic warrants
Garrett Crouch, 21, Browwood, possession of marijuana
Jimmy Dudley, 41, Blanket, possession of a controlled substance
Mary Harrell, 43, Brownwood, motion to adjudicates for manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance
Jimme Huse, 50, Zephyr, assault
Mark Ledesma, 30, Brownwood, driving with invalid license
Florentino Lucero Jr., 41, Brownwood, assault
Toashia Mathews, 40, Brownwood, assault
Tyler Metcalf, 22, Brownwood, motion to revoke for arson
Rylee Nunn, 18, Brownwood, possession of marijuana
Michael Ouchi, 32, Early, abandon/endanger child
Bryan Penn II, 26, Brownwood, motion to adjudicate for assault
Luis Romero, 18, Brownwood, parole/juvenile
Danny Salas Jr., 43, Brownwood, traffic warrants, failure to appear
Colin Smith, 31, May, motion to adjudicate for criminal mischief
Dalton Sparks, 18, Brownwood, possession of marijuana
Deborah Stewart, 59, Abilene, criminal mischief
Serena Taillet, 27, Burleson, assault
Alfredo Vasquez Jr., 47, Brownwood, assault threat or offensive touch
Ryan Williams 29, Bangs, assault, interfering with emergency call