Friday, Aug. 24
• Wanted person — 1200 block of Vincent. Officers were dispatched on a report of a man with warrants. Officers located Ladd Vaughan, 52, of May, who had multiple Eastland County warrants. Officers also located a small clear tube with suspected methamphetamine residue.
Vaughan was arrested on seven charges of possession of a controlled substance, one charge of possession of marijuana and one charge of bail jumping, Brown County Jail records state.
• Hit and run, DWI — 700 block of West Commerce. Officers were dispatched on a report of a vehicle accident in which the at-fault vehicle fled the scene.
Officers located the vehicle and arrested Nirav Patel, 38, of Lubbock, on charges of DWI third or more and failure to stop and render aid.
• Assault — Walmart. Complainant told officers a known male suspect attempted to assault him and further damaged his pickup by throwing items through the closed windows and banging on the metal with a blunt object.
* Theft — A citizen believed his card had been skimmed. The citizen named several possible locations. Officers checked those locations and found no evidence of skimmers.
• Assault — 1500 block of Indian Creek.
• Forgery — complainant said his bank account was used to launder a forged check.
• Forgery — 2200 block of Vincent.
• Theft — 3800 block of Highway 377.
• Criminal mischief — 900 block of Main.
Saturday, Aug. 25
• Domestic disturbance — 2300 block of Temple.
Sunday, Aug. 26
• Domestic — West Commerce/Main.
• Theft — 1500 block of Terrace.