A disoriented elderly woman who was stopped by sheriff’s deputies on a reckless driving call Friday in Brown County had been listed as a missing person in Peoria, Ill., sheriff’s officials said.
Units were dispatched at 12:50 p.m. Friday to East Highway 377 in the area of County Road 358 on a report of a reckless driver who was driving on the wrong side of the highway, a report by deputy Scott Burke states.
The driver seemed somewhat disoriented and confused, the report states. EMS transported the woman to check her out, and Adult Protective Services was notified.
In other incidents:
Friday, Sept. 7
• Possible police impersonator — FM 2632. Man said a possible police impersonator detained him in a traffic stop.
• Assault — Tipperary,
• Assault — North 183, Early. Woman arrested on allegation she injured her mother.
• Burglary of habitation — CR 294, Zephyr, pain medication stolen.
Monday, Sept. 9
• Assault — Tipperary Road, man said his fiancé assaulted him, damaged truck with pickaxe.
• Traffic stop — Market Place Boulevard, man arrested for DWI.