Brownwood police responded to a report of “suspicious activity” Sunday at the Food Plaza store at 2800 South U.S. Highway 377 and arrested three people on charges of engaging in organized criminal activity and unlawful use of a criminal instrument.
Additional details were unavailable from Brownwood police Monday on the arrests of Livan Delgado, 31, hometown unavailable; Rolando Dominguez, 31, of Austin; and Rosa Hernandez, no age given, of Austin.
All three remained in the Brown County jail Monday in lieu of bonds totaling $100,000 each, jail records state.
In other incidents:
Sunday, Sept. 30
• Retaliation — 500 block of Seventh.
• Theft — 1400 block of Austin, subject arrested for public intoxication, cited for theft.
• Animal cruelty — 100 block of Bluffview, one dog deceased, additional dogs removed from home.
• Theft of bicycle— 1900 block of 10th.
• Domestic disturbance — 1500 block of Seventh.
• Theft — 2500 block of Avenue C.
Saturday, Sept. 29
• Burglary of habitation — 2400 block of Belmeade.
• Burglary of vehicle — 3600 block of First.
• Domestic disturbance — 400 block of West Adams, female juvenile taken to juvenile center.
• Forgery — 300 block of East Commerce, counterfeit $100 bill.
• Theft — 1100 block of Santa Clara, male fled, arrested for evading arrest, theft and on parole warrant.
• Theft — Walmart.
• Huffing paint — 500 block of East Commerce, male arrested under Pecan Bayou bridge.
Friday, Sept. 28
• Traffic stop — 1300 block of Austin, subject arrested for driving with invalid license.
• Accident — 200 block of Coleman, vehicle hit railroad sign. Driver fled but quickly located, arrested for DWI and duty on striking highway fixture.
• Disorderly conduct — 3200 block of Milam, subject arrested for evading arrest, resisting arrest and criminal mischief.
• Theft — phone stolen at Gordon Wood Stadium during football game.
Thursday, Sept. 2
• Animal complaint — 2300 block of Belmeade. Dog at large, killing chickens. Citation issued.