Monday, Oct. 29
• Disorderly conduct — Early High School, 15-year-old student was taken to office for suspicion of smoking marijuana. Student arrested for disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, assault and resisting arrest. Released to juvenile probation.
• Accident — Early Boulevard/Garmon, two-vehicle, minor injuries. Fire/EMS responded. No one transported. Citation issued to at-fault driver.
• Juvenile problem — Commerce Street, juvenile fled on foot. EPD officer located juvenile in 300 block of Early Boulevard. Juvenile ran on foot but was apprehended by officer and turned over to Brownwood PD.
• Scam call — 700 block of Garmon, caller keeps getting calls from someone saying they are IRS.
• Reckless driver — South 183 toward Early, vehicle swerving into oncoming traffic. Officer unable to locate vehicle.
• Truancy — high school, officer made report of the complaint.
• ID theft / walk-in. verbal argument between father and son. Son went to stay at friend house. No violence
• Medical emergency — 100 block of Northline, Lifeguard transported.
• Suspicious — 100 block of Northline, Vehicle sitting with lights out and people in it. Officer checked area. Vehicle gone.
Sunday, Oct. 28
• Domestic disturbance — 200 block of River Oaks.
• Theft — 900 block of Early, cell phone stolen.
• Medical emergency — 900 block of Early, vehicle pulling into parking lot almost struck elderly female, causing her to fall and injure herself. Lifeguard transported. Vehicle left the scene. Only description was black pickup.
• Accident — 200 block of Early, two-vehicle. Fire/EMS responded, no one transported. At-fault driver issued citation
• Suspicious — 1300 block of Early.
• Reckless driver — Highway 183 north inbound.
• Reckless driver — 900 block of Early.
• Theft — 900 block of Early.
• Noise nuisance — 100 block of Hillcrest. Subjects advised to turn it down.
• Domestic disturbance — 100 block of Canal, no violence. One party is leaving scene.
• Theft — 900 block of Early, subject attempt to take beer.
Saturday, Oct. 27
• Drug paraphernalia — 100 block of Early, employer believed an employee had drugs on them. Officer checked the employee, found drug paraphernalia. Citation issued for drug paraphernalia.
• Attempted burglary — Bonnie Avenue, subject found where someone had attempted to break into house.
• Criminal mischief — McDonald Drive, caller reported one of his son’s friends jumped on the roof of his car causing damage.
• Harassment — Heartland Drive, female reported she believed someone was following her.
Friday, Oct. 26
• Drug paraphernalia — 300 block of Early, found drug paraphernalia in parking lot.
• Drug paraphernalia — high school. Drug paraphernalia found in the stadium parking lot.
• Disorderly conduct — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
Thursday, Oct. 25
• Domestic disturbance — 100 block of Chaparral. Unable to locate any disturbance. Later learned possibly wrong address.
• Second call for domestic at Canal Street. Still no disturbance, female that called in the disturbance was later located walking. No disturbance.
• Agency assist BPD — domestic disturbance.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
• Noise nuisance — 1500 block of Early, numerous individuals grouped up outside being loud. Officer advised them of the complaint. All moved on.
• 9-1-1 hang-up — 200 block of Live Oak, weather related.
• Accident — 900 block of Early, no injuries.
• Agency assist for Brownwood — 900 block of Early, attempt to locate gas drive-off suspect.
• Criminal Mischief / 100 Blk Early Blvd. damage to a vehicle
• Medical emergency — North Highway 183, medical in a vehicle. Lifeguard transported.
• Alarm — 3700 block of Highway 183 South. Building secure.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
• Accident — 300 block of Early, minor damage, no injuries.
• Criminal mischief — walk-in, damage to vehicle in the 100 block of Early during the night.
• Criminal mischief — 100 block of Ross, damage done to a vehicle.