• Criminal trespass warnings — Apache Court and Navajo Drive, ex-spouses wanted criminal trespass warnings issued against each other.
Friday, Feb. 22
• Cruelty to non-livestock animals — FM 585.
• Traffic stop — Comanche Drive, arrested male for possession of a controlled substance.
• Criminal trespass warning — Cherokee Drive, complainant said a male threatened to beat him up.
• Traffic stop — Riverside Drive/Fay, arrested male for driving with invalid license.
Saturday, Feb. 23
* Assault — jail, altercation between female inmates.
Sunday, Feb. 24
• Criminal mischief — FM 2126
Monday, Feb. 25
• Criminal mischief — CR 304, Zephyr, mailboxes and posts damaged.
• Deadly conduct — Sleepy Oaks Lane, Early. Complainant heard four or five shots fly past his head and hit trees on property where he was working. Ongoing issue.
• Motorist assist — FM 2529, deputy smelled odor of marijuana from vehicle, arrested male after probable cause search.