Wednesday, March 6
• Abandoned property — Brin and Avenue C in Brownwood, RV and two mobile homes have been abandoned on county right of way.
Thursday, March 7
• Unwanted person — East Highway 377, subject walking in road in altered mental state. Transported for mental evaluation, then cleared by medical staff. Subject arrested for possession of a controlled substance and evidence tampering.
Friday, March 8
• Public nuisance — Avenue C in Brownwood. Deputy was investigating environmental violations and saw violations at additional property. Owner contacted.
• Hit and run — 3M parking lot.
Saturday, March 9
• Traffic stop — near Cross Cut, subject arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Burglary of a habitation — CR 603.
• Aggravated sexual assault — CR 604.
• Traffic stop —North Highway 183/CR 334. Subject arrested on two warrants and for failure to identify.
Sunday, March 10
• Theft — West Main Boulevard, subject said relative took his property.
• Accidental discharge of firearm —FM 2126, male and relative were shooting at rifle range when rifle jammed. Firing pin struck round, and male was struck in neck by shard from a casing.