Monday, March 25
• Unwanted Person — 700 block of Early Boulevard, unknown person yelling at staff causing disturbance. MHMR called and responded.
• Noise nuisance — 130 Sudderth. Quiet on officer’s arrival.
Sunday, March 24
• Domestic disturbance/agency assist with BCSO — CR 321
• Reckless driver — Early Boulevard/Garmon. Officer located driver and citation issued.
• Suspicious — Hillcrest, vehicle pulled into driveway, stopped for awhile then left. Officer checked the area and around residence. All OK.
• DWI driver — 900 block of Early Boulevard. Caller was worried about possible intoxicated driver. Officer checked area and direction of travel. Vehicle was not located.
Saturday, March 23
• Parking violations — 300 block of Old Comanche Road. Multiple vehicles parked in no parking zone. Five citations issued.
• Alarm — 100 block of Meadow, building secure.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Early Boulevard, caller concerned about small children working at a business. Kids were checked out, no violation. Children were fine.
• Theft — 300 block of Early Boulevard, stolen cell phone. Report taken.
• Animal cruelty — 100 block of Early Boulevard, caller concerned about dog locked in car.
• Domestic disturbance — 200 block of Early Boulevard, occurring in vehicle. Vehicle stopped and citation issued to driver. No violence.
• DWI driver — Garmon Drive. Reports of vehicle all over road. Officer stopped vehicle and driver was given a field sobriety test, which he failed. Driver taken to BRMC ER for a blood test, then taken to the Brown County Jail and charged with DWI.
• Suspicious — 100 block of Meadow Glen, Caller stated she could hear voices in her walls. Officers responded and checked house, nothing found. APS was notified of the incident.
Friday, March 22
• Animal at large — 700 block of Longhorn. Large German shepherd attempted to attack person. No injuries. No one home where dog belonged. Officer put dog back in yard and made contact with owner later in day.
• Theft of motor vehicle — officer met with caller. Offense occurred in Brownwood, referred call to Brownwood PD/
• Scam — walk-in to PD.
• Animal complaint — 400 block of Lucus. Sick skunk found in caller’s yard. Officer shot skunk that was obviously sick.
• 9-1-1 hang-up call — 100 block of Williams. Child on phone.
Thursday, March 21
• Criminal mischief — Live Oak/Early Boulevard, subject ran over stop sign.
• Civil matter — 900 block of Early Boulevard, walk-in complaint about ex-girlfriend opening accounts with complainant’s name.
• Civil matter — 900 block of Early Boulevard, dispute over child custody.
• Suspicious —100 block of Meadow Glen, APS notified regarding issues with elderly neighbor.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Agency assist with CPS — 100 block of Williams Drive.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Park, attempted entry to house for sale. Unoccupied. Relator will be notified.
Tuesday, March 19
• Reckless driver — North Highway 183. Brownwood PD unit located vehicle.
• Accident — 600 block of Early Boulevard. Minor. Both drivers want to handle themselves.