Monday, March 25
• Suspicious vehicle — Green Oaks/FM 2525, two arrested for possession of marijuana, one for public intoxication
Wednesday, March 27
• Illegal dumping — CR 105
• Criminal trespass warning — Third Street, Blanket. Complainant said male drove onto his property and caused disturbance.
Friday, March 29
• Hindering — FM 45. Off-duty San Saba deputy saw vehicle driven by wanted female headed toward Brownwood. Vehicle located, female arrested for failure to identify, two arrested for hindering.
• Traffic stop — Highway 279, subject arrested for possession of marijuana.
Saturday, March 30
• Civil matter — CR 215. Deputy report of civil matter related to possession of a vehicle. Deputy saw male walking, male gave false name due to having a warrant, arrested on the warrant and for failure to identify, possession of prohibited weapon, possession of marijuana, evidence tampering.
Sunday, March 31
• Assault — Bluebonnet in Early. Complainant said female hit him with bottle and lotion and can of Sprite. Female arrested.
Monday, April 1
• Vehicle theft — CR 215
• Traffic stop — Bluffview/La Vista, subject arrested for possession of marijuana.