Friday, April 5
• Evading arrest — Highway 183. Deputy attempted traffic stop, leading to a pursuit that ended in Brownwood. After a 23-minute standoff, the male existed the vehicle and was arrested for evading arrest.
Saturday, April 6
• Criminal trespass warning — Big G Grocery on Highway 279. Manager said a female was in the store disturbing customers.
• Assault — Brown County Jail, two inmates.
Monday, April 8
• Criminal mischief — CR 604.
• Agency assist — East Hall/Fourth Street, Bangs, deputy made traffic stop on cargo van and saw possible indicators trafficking.
• Possession of a controlled substance — Avenue H, male arrested on parole warrant and for possession of a controlled substance.