Brown County Commissioners Court members will take on a busy agenda that includes “discussion of performance and contractual obligations of Lifeguard Ambulance” when they meet at 9 a.m. Monday.
Brown County Judge Paul Lilly placed the item on the agenda.
Lifeguard has been operating in Brown County since December 2015.
Other agenda items include:
• Certification and budgeting of new revenue from the TrueCore lease.
• Consider renewing the interlock agreement between the West Central Texas Council of Governments Regional 9-1-1 program and Brown County.
• Consider action on burn ban.
• Consider approval of installing a private water line on CR 411.
• Discussion and possible action regarding FEMA funding.
• Consider approving computer purchases for sheriff’s office.
• Consider approving repairs to Brown County 4H van.