EARLY — Early City Council members will consider joining the City of Brownwood and Brown County in hiring IWA Technical Services, Inc., a consulting engineer regarding radio communications equipment and services, when they meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The consultants told commissioners court members earlier the cities of Early and Bangs’ portions would be $2,000 each if those cities join in hiring the company.
Other agenda items include:
• Consider approving a variance to allow a controlled agricultural burn at 212 Sunnydale.
• Consider amending the residential building permit
fee schedule as required by recent legislation.
• Consider approving an agreement with TOASE Attorneys and Consultants for legal
• Enter executive session to discuss matter of economic development.
• Reconvene into open session to consider action on executive session matters.
• Budget workshop.