• Brownwood police served an indictment Tuesday on Steven Pinkard, 20, for indecency with a child by sexual contact. Pinkard is accused of having sexual contact with an underage girlfriend.
• Police were dispatched to the area of Coggin Park at 9:10 p.m. Tuesday on a report that several people in a Chevrolet Tahoe were throwing trash out the windows at other vehicles and pedestrians. Five individuals between the ages of 17 and 19 were cited for littering.
• Officer Anna Sturgeon was dispatched to the 1300 block of 13th at 7 p.m. Tuesday on a report of an intoxicated and unresponsive 18-year-old female. Guardian EMS transported the woman to the Brownwood Regional Medical Center emergency room, where she woke up.
• Police were dispatched to the1900 block of Avenue J at 8 p.m. Tuesday on a domestic violence report. Sgt. Mitch Slaymaker arrested Clint Watson, 30, of Brownwood, on a report of assault causing bodily injury.
• Police issued a criminal trespass warning to a 17-year-old male for the 1200 block of Avenue G at the request of a family member.
• Police issued criminal trespass warnings to three juveniles who were caught trying to steal a raccoon mouth call,valued at $15, from Weakley Watson Sporting Goods. The juveniles were not charged at the request of the store.
• Officer Zane Taylor was dispatched to the 200 block of West Commerce at 1 p.m. Monday on a vehicle burglary report. Credit cards were taken.
• Officer Stephanie Morgan spoke by phone with a man who said a woman was interfering with a court order related to child custody.
According to Brown County Jail records, others arrested between 8 a.m. Tuesday and 8 a.m. Wednesday were:
Tony Guerrero, 27, of Brownwood, motions to revoke for possession of al controlled substance and criminal trespass.
Bridgett Hall, 19, of Brownwood, motion to adjudicate for theft of property.
Naomi Mood, 32, failure to appear for securing execution of a document by deception.
Billy Reed, 78, of Brownwood, theft by check.