Bulletin Staff Report
The foursome of Robin Bird, Larry Vonhagel, Leslie Crawford and Corbin King fired a round of 50 at the Brownwood Country Club on Saturday to capture the first Gordon Wood Classic Four-Man Scramble.
The winning foursome edged out runners-up Bart Johnson, Bryce Harris, Lupe Barrera and Blake Johnson, who posted a 51.
Coming in third place overall was the team of Steve Fryar, Kelly Blackburn, Tommy Hall and Max Yates, which carded a 56.
The longest drive contest was won by Lisa Crawford, while Scott McDaniel won closest to the pin.
Listed below are Saturday’s complete final results:
The 2007 Gordon Wood Classic
Four-Man Scramble Final Results
1. Robin Bird-Larry Vonhagel-Leslie Crawford-Corbin King 50
2. Bart Johnson-Bryce Harris-Lupe Barrera-Blake Johnson 51
3. Steve Fryar-Kelly Blackburn-Tommy Hall-Max Yates 56
4. Phil Fenton-Chicken Thomas-Will Carrier-Norman Tinkler 57
5. J.R. Williams-Jerry Don Gleaton-Scott McDaniel-Ray West 59
t6. Phil Watts- Mike Hensley-Jimmy Carmichael-Steve Beal 60
t6. Tom Munson-Paul Underwood-Jeff Roberts-Greg Dodds 60
t8. Steve Cutbirth-Sam Cutbirth-Putter Jarvis-Treldon Cutbirth 61
10. Shae Southall-Spence Southall-Sol Southall-Si Southall 62
12. Kevin Smith-Larry Joe Williams-Glen West-TBA 63
t13. Paul Waldrop-Tim Thomas-David Grimsley-Vic Singleton 64
t13. Randall McAnally-Jeff Walker-Mark Baugh-Kevin Taylor 64
t15. Aaron Diaz-Mike Dankworth-Wesley Fletcher-Robert Connaway 67
t15. Clay Elkins-Skinny Pruett-Greg Dennison-Lawrence Elkins-Walter Abercrombie 67
17. David Davis-Jim Piper-Brent Jenkins-Ronny Moore 71