Keep Texas Red Rally planned at coliseum
The Brown County Republican Party will host the Keep Texas Red Rally from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 4, at the Brownwood Coliseum.
Guests will include:
• Steve Munisteri (former adviser to President Donald Trump)
• Sen. Dawn Buckingham
• Texas Republican Party Chairman Allen West
• U.S. Congressional District 11 candidate August Pfluger
• House District 60 candidate Glenn Rogers
• Presidential appointee Nick Adams
“We hope to have a couple of thousand people,” Brown County Republican Party Chairman Robert Porter said.
Masks and social distancing will be required.
“It’s a central Texas rally and we’re inviting all of the area county chairs and the interested people from the surrounding counties to come join us.”