Rountree: Stage 3 water restrictions still apply
Brownwood City Manager Bobby Rountree had a reminder at Tuesday's meeting of the Brownwood City Council:
Stage 3 restrictions on outdoor watering are still in effect.
Lake Brownwood is at 54 percent capacity, Rountree said, asking that residents be reminded of the schedule for outdoor watering.
All personal, non-household water use is restricted to Mondays and Tuesdays only.
• Addressing ending in odd numbers may water on Monday night from midnight to 9 a.m. and from 7 p.m. to midnight.
• Addresses ending in even numbers may water on Tuesday from midnight to 9 a.m. and from 7 p.m. to midnight.
• Watering of parks and outside school areas is limited to drip irrigation or handheld hose on designated says for trees, shrubs and planters.
• Penalties: warnings, house call, water turned off and reconnect fee.
• Watering violations may be reported by calling the City of Brownwood Service Center at 646-6000 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.